نتایج جستجو برای عبارت :

Doing Khair

Soudabeh:Don't stop doing Khair (good). Therefore, perform every deed to the end  until you reach Paradise.  For example,  you have performed an act to the stage of Noon ( the act is quit obvious) but you have not completed until Asr ( result).  In this logic every act had a continuum of preconditions until it reaches to the conclusion. The reason for these issues was: فمن یعمل مثقال ذره خیره یرهPerform any Khair (good deed) at its time,  observing the limit of time itself is (Khair). If you want to perform an act,  do it in continuum of time.
A prayer to find the lostJaber is narrating that the noble Prophet (P.B.U.H.) taught Ali ( P.B.U.H.) and Fatima ( P.B.U.H.) this prayer. If the calamity occured to you, and you feared King tyranny or you lost something, perform ablution and offer a prayer of two Rokats and raise your hands toward the sky and say:O He! Who is the knower of unseen and the witnessed, O He! Who is being obeyed, O He! Who knows all things, Ya Allah! Ya Allah! Ya Allah! O He! Who smashed the power of parties for Mohammad ( P.B.U.H.) and O He! Who deceived pharaoh for Mosa ( P.B.U.H.), O He! Who delivered Noh people from drowning, O He! Who have Mercy upon Jacob, from darkness, O He! Who is the agent of all Khair (goodness), O He! Who guides to every Khair ( goodness), O He! Who commands to every Khair ( goodness
A prayer to find the lostJaber is narrating that the noble Prophet (P.B.U.H.) taught Ali ( P.B.U.H.) and Fatima ( P.B.U.H.) this prayer. If the calamity occured to you, and you feared King tyranny or you lost something, perform ablution and offer a prayer of two Rokats and raise your hands toward the sky and say:O He! Who is the knower of unseen and the witnessed, O He! Who is being obeyed, O He! Who knows all things, Ya Allah! Ya Allah! Ya Allah! O He! Who smashed the power of parties for Mohammad ( P.B.U.H.) and O He! Who deceived pharaoh for Mosa ( P.B.U.H.), O He! Who delivered Noh people from drowning, O He! Who have Mercy upon Jacob, from darkness, O He! Who is the agent of all Khair (goodness), O He! Who guides to every Khair ( goodness), O He! Who commands to every Khair ( goodness
Soudabeh:Allah considers the act as Khair (good) that is defined in the realm of the Imam.Each action has a begining,  continuation and end. The rules of the begining of the act is related to Maghreb to Isha, continuation of the act is related to morning to noon and the result of the act is related to Asr (evening).
What is the feature of this planning? There is a connection between human deeds and they aren't separated. Human acts vary in their various situation. If it was supposed that an action  be Khair (good) and pure, its continuity should also be Khair (good) and pure. In fact, the act takes on different appearances just like night and day.All human mistakes are due to not seeing this continuity of the act. Hazrat Amir Al _Moumenin ( Commander of the faithfuls) says: " every ac
One of the most important components of deed is time. When the time changes , the shape of act changes .
We intend to know what deeds are Khair ( good ) in the Maghreb and what deeds are Khair ( good)  in Isha. 
Does day and night affect Khair ( good deed )? 
This is the time that causes the act to go up or down and it makes a series of deeds to be daily and makes a series of deeds to be nightly . Of course  to this prayer,  the destination being from the night . That's  mean. The chains of affairs start  from the night. 
The chain of destination,  its planning starts from the night.  The birth of acts and affairs starts from the night. 
If  someone has a disorder in the system of acts and affairs,  it is related to the night.  Every disorders that occurs in human affairs and
Soudabeh:O Lord!  Choose easy tasks for me and don't ask me hard and tough tasks and make me succeed in doing what You like. O God! Turn my attention to Khair (good deeds) and make it easy for me to carry them out and help me in doing them; consider me among those who do Khair (good deeds), and bestow me the best curtsey as through which  I have turned towards You. O Lord! Assign me to be grateful of You and be among Your  reminders; besides, appoint me to say Your praise.   And make me dependent on Your worship and obedience ,  and be grateful with what You have decided.  And warn me of your anger and wrath,  O! The Most  Merciful of those who show Mercy.
Soudabeh:In order to perform Khair (good deed) we need two helpers: one helper  for abandoning  the act ( the act which God doesn't like it) and the other  helper for committing the act.  So a helper that  holds you  ( from  committing sin)  and the other helper leads you forward ( to do Khair). Hazrat  asks for curtsey  without  punishment,  no bitter experience in order  to understand the right way, Note: bitter experience teaches  curtsey to the person. She demands reward without disaster (  without suffering  a bitter experience). Rewards means that a person who has a deed and  feels dignified through that act.
The act that is Maisour (easy)  infact , the accomplishment of this act is easy.  If the act is Masour (difficult)  it's fulfillment will be hard . When an affair easily turns into the act,  this method is called Sabil ( path ) . When an act surpasses the other act is called ( Khair ( good ) .when the affair is on the basis of Fitrah ( nature ) , it is easy to do ( Maisour) .  When the affair is on the contrary to Fitrah ( nature)  , not only the affair is difficult,  but it is hard to accomplish .
The enemy intends to make easy to do whatever is contrary to Fitrah and at the same time,  increase its love for doing it in the society .while according to the text of the prayer , Hayat Tayebeh ( pure life ),  Hazrat Fatima ( P.B.U.H)  expresses 12 aspects of Khair ( good deed)  ino
Soudabeh:In this prayer two things are important: the act and the agent. God doesn't like two things, and that is the act and the agent of that act. But the act that God  doesn't like and be unsatisfied with is whatever stands contrary to Fitrah (nature). However,  what God loves and is satisfied with should be in line with Fitrah (nature).  The act must reach God, infact, lead human being to closeness to God,  and what causes this closeness to God is the agent who is the noble prophet. So we approach God through the prophet and the prophet who is the agent of our gathering.The more we have the affection of the prophet, the more we will  come closer to God.But the act that is based on Fitrah (nature) the intellect also prefers it more.Khair( good deed) should be easy  to be performe
The enemy intends to make easy to do whatever is contrary to Fitrah ( nature)  and at the same time,  increase its love for doing it in the society. 
While according to the text of the prayer,  Hayat Tayebeh (pure life) Hazrat Fatima ( P.B.U.H)  expresses 12 aspects of Khair (good deed)  inorder to prevent this problem in the society .
The beginning of disorders is from the night that actually begins from Maghreb , although the correction begins from the night. If anyone wants to do Khair (good) he has to revive the night . In the first step,  we have a day and a night and in the second step,  we have Maghreb and Isha, morning and noon and evening.  Components of day and night is Yum . We have a Lail ( night)  that has two components of Maghreb and Isha and time of Maghreb is sho
Soudabeh:In this prayer,  the first thing should be considered in planning is :What do we do in the week,   month and year? We must determine the priority and  being Khair (good)  of the act.First,  the act would be easy for me . The act may be easy for me but it would be hard to do for another one . For example ,  sleepingThe second criterion is that the act to be popular for me. That is, the act is for the sake of God, or for my own sake,  or for the sake of the people. The popularity criterion is one of the issues is largely unknown to people. For example,   for what reason that you go to the mosque,  you miss mosque or for the sake of God or you go to the mosque because you are anguish, so what can be the heart of the prophet? You thought all about yourself then put somewh
Soudabeh:It is quoted that Amir al_Moumenin ( the commander of the faithfuls)  had a problem. Hazrat Fatima (P.B.U.H)  went to house of messenger of God at night, and asked the prophet for help . She said: " What is the food of angels with their God?" The prophet said: " Tahmid (praise) . " Hazrat Fatima (P.B.U.H)  said: " What is our food? " the prophet said: " I swear God that my life is in His  hands it is one month that no fire has been lit among household of the prophet.  ( You are not alone we are like you) and now choose and I order for you ( food comes from God) or teach you the five phrases which Hazrat Gabriel ( P.B.U.H)  has thought me. "Hazrat Fatima said "What is the five phrases?"  The prophet said: " O Lord of first  and last! ,  O  the Best of first and last!
Soudabeh:Prayer for need
O My Creator!  To Your unseen knowledge and to Your Power over the creatures, as long as You know my life is khair (good) for me, keep me alive  but when death is better for me,   let me die. 
O God!  I request you for the word of sincerity and fear of Yourself whether you are pleased  and satisfied with or angry and wrathful of and  l call for moderation either in my poorness or in  my reachness. And also I ask for the eternal blessing and the everlasting light of eyesight  and  also let me  satisfied with Your  Decision on me.O Lord! I demand You good life after death and see You so closely and  l am enthusiasm to  join You and  meet You without being in state of loss,  harm or dark sedition. (  so that l will not be punished for my evil deeds,
We raise all human affairs and deeds in a word which is called prayer and we turn it into the sounds of prayer, that is how much this sound of prayer can go up, as if prayer becomes powerful . As much as the amount of sounds and prayer are strengthened ,to the same amount the receiving of a person will increase from the day and night. 
How much should you pray?  Your answer to this question represents your age. 
To the extent of sounds of prayer , the affairs become Khair ( good ) and one can turn specific affairs into specific deeds.  To the amount of prayers that a person has,  he can identify the affairs and easily turn them into act .
Whatever a believer prays,  it will be answered. Because he is in Seleh ( it is a sustenance which is granted to him) .  He understands how to pra
Soudabeh:Khair (good deed)  should have 12 aspects. The fist aspect is Amir AL _   Moumenin ( Commander of the faithful) . One has to take the decree  from him. That  is,  what should be done or what should not be done.The second aspect is Al_Hassan _e_Ali Taqi who is the piety of the act (take caring of the act). The third aspect is Al_Hossein _e_Shahid who is the witness of the act The forth aspect is Ali Ibn AL_Hossein Zein Al Abedin who is the Adornment of the act.The fifth aspect is Mohammad Ibn Ali Baqer who is the Splitter of the science of the prophets ( the act must be clear without any ambiguity). The sixth aspect is Jafar Ibn Mohammad AL_ Sadegh who is the truth  of the act ( sincerety of the act). The seventh aspect is Mosa Ibn Mohammad AL _Kazem who is controling 
Soudabeh:The food of household of the prophet ( P.B.U.H)  is the five words.  That is, they used these five words when they  faced with problems. So any need that turns into these five words will not harm us but will benefit us. It is,  infact, an amullet and humans want  a shelter in the face of problems.  Any problem that causes one to be attached to God is not a problem but it is Khair ( good).The person has a belief before he demands something,  and that belief is associated with knowledge. Desire, will, intention and action are after the request and the result is after the action. Belief means that work must be done.  When you know something is your need,  this is belief.  For example: reading a book is a useful thing.  This is a need, and reading a book may not be a ne
أعلام الهدایة الإمام موسى بن جعفر(علیه السلام)
کلیات عن الإمام موسى الکاظم علیه السلام
شذرات من حیاة الامام الکاظم (ع)
الامام الکاظم (علیه السلام).. أسوة العبادة والصبر والجهاد 
الأمام الکاظم راهب آل محمد صاحب السجدة الطویلة المعذب فی قعر السجون وظُلم المطامیر
انْطِبَاعَاتُ عُلَمَاءِ السُّنَّةِ حَوْلَ الإمَامِ الکَاظِمِ (ع)
نبذة من سیرة الأمام موسى بن جعفر الکاظم(علیه السلام)
من حکم الامام الکاظم علیه السلام الخالدة
رسالة الامام الکاظم
O, Allah! Send Your peace upon Mohammad and his pure household, and his chosen companions, and his pure partner (wife) and his offspring, to every prophet who has given the good news of his coming, and the prophets who are in the chain of his ancestors, and also send peace upon those who in sending peace upon them is achieved Your satisfaction of Your prophet, O God! Bestow Your peace and mercy upon them as far as they are satisfied and then add as much as You deserve, O! The Most Merciful of those who show Mercy.O, God! Send peace upon Mohammad ( P.B.U.H.) and his households like the peace that You sent to Abraham and his household and grant the same blessing on Mohammad and his household, and Grant the same mercy upon them, indeed You are Praiseworthy and Glorious.O, God! Bestow to Moham

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها